Cancer Season at Ritual
- A beautiful, hardbound notebook that looks nice on a coffee table while also allowing Cancer to pour their teary longings and obsessions onto a page instead of onto you, or their dinner, or the dashboard of their car. This one is specifically geared toward Sun and Moon thoughts, which will help Cancer get in tune with their ruling celestial body.
- These crazy vase earrings in silver can hold tiny flowers and water! They are perfect for nurturing Cancerians, most of whom have strong green thumbs and an instinct for helping things thrive and grow. Plus, they make it possible for Cancer to literally wear H2O as an accessory, which is the crab's ultimate dream.
- Our crabs are constantly waxing and waning, emotionally speaking. Give the gift of constant lunar comfort with this moon phase keychain and never watch a Cancer break down over losing their keys again.
- The Chariot Incense holder will spruce up a Cancer living space and remind them to remain calm and in control, instead of weeping over pet food commercials.
- White Lodge Incense from Sea Witch Botanicals is the perfect companion gift for The Chariot, filled as it is with motivating water element essential oils like fir and pine.
Crabby outfit options include:
- Cancerians appreciate clothing that is multi-functional, i.e. allows them to clean the kitchen in the same top they had on for dinner. But it can't be boring or basic - they'll feel self-conscious and their mood will start to turn. Basically you want to go for statement pieces that are comfortable enough to sleep in, like these satin coordinates.
- This bike pant/jogger/trouser is the McGyver of the pant world, for real. Cancer could wear these working in the garden shed or having a fancy, emotionally exhausting dinner, because the fabrication of these makes them look luxe and versatile in any situation. Sometimes good athleisure can spur a Cancer to action and stave off their occasional attraction to sloth.
Honestly, crabs, maybe we should all just have a snack and nap. Soothing tunes by the likes of Elysian Fields, Bill Withers, and Arlo Parks provide the womb-like environment that crabs crave on large parts of this month's soundtrack, but it's tempered by Cancerians M.I.A., Courtney Love, and The White Stripes. You can't sit moping around the house all day, Cancer. You just can't. We're coming over for your birthday and we have snacks.