Yule Wreath XS
TINIEST. WREATH. EVER. Solstice. Yule. Saturnalia. Start a bonfire and get crazy.
- Grapevine wreath with local Seattle winter greens
- Choose juniper, cedar, pine, or a combo
- Includes raccoon bone naturally salvaged from the Olympic Peninsula
- Perfect above your computer, door, oven, cat tree, etc.
- 4' in diameter, fits in your hand
- Wired with fine copper wire
Many pagan traditions utilize greens like mistletoe, pine, and cedar indoors to celebrate yule (or the solstice, or Saturnalia) from mid December to mid January. Some Scandinavian practices encourage burning greens from the winter solstice in a bonfire at Midsummer, and the burning of bones (bone fire) at Midsummer was believed to keep evil spirits at bay for the remainder of the year. Every component of Ritual's Yule Wreaths are safe to burn outside in a controlled manner.
Ritual proprietress Sarah Randall Williams curates all kits, smudges, elements, and stones from trusted friends, colleagues, and her own garden in Seattle, WA.
A practitioner of chaos magick and divinator from the age of 13, has been studying astrology and the occult for more than 20 years.
"Witchy. But also... Fashion."