Raccoon Hoops w/Vertebrae
Wearing bones is badass.
- Raccoon Vertebrae and/or Shark Teeth on copper hoops
- All bones are sustainably salvaged and cruelty free
FABRICATION AND CARE
- Copper Hoops
- Hand wrapped gold filled hooks
- Polish with jewelry cloth
SIZE AND FIT
- Earrings hang approx. 3' from lobe with bone ornament
- Hoops are 2' diameter
Feral Hag is a Washington-based jewelry collection courtesy of Matlock resident Heather Loop. Heather began her jewelry creations while living and working as a bike messenger in NYC in 2004, and honed her singular aesthetic once she moved to New Orleans in 2013, working with found/recycled bones, bullet casings on the lush atmospheric Olympic Peninsula and incorporates them into her pieces that imbue the wearer, talisman-lke, with a touch of the soul of the PNW forest.