- ZERO exploitation denim
- High Rise (11 inches)
- 3 inch inseam
- Full front and back pockets
FABRICATION AND CARE
- Organic Cotton
- Organic Dye
- Organic Pocket Lining
- OEKO-TEX Certified Buttons
- Chrome-Free Zippers
- Freedom Wage Labor
- 92% Organic Cotton, 6% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Get the most out of your clothes and always follow care instructions on label
SIZE AND FIT
- Model is wearing size 25 and is 5'4" and an American 2
Outland Denim began its jean-making journey when founder James Bartle had a fortuitous encounter with an anti-trafficking group at a music festival, and then travelled to Asia to see first hand how human traffickers prey on vulnerable young girls in order to service the sex industry.
After learning that once a girl has been rescued and supported through her recovery, a sustainable career path is vital for securing her future, James created the "Denim Project", which would enable those girls who demonstrated an interest in sewing to put their new skills to use.
Outland's superb fabrication and fabrics allow you to look great and do great.