- Antique iron 19th century coffin nails meticulously restored
- Each nail measures approximately 3"
- Fish hook backs
- Small silver triangle attached to clasp
- Hypoallergenic, lead and nickel free
- Wipe clean with jewelry cloth
Open the Cellar Door is jewelry lovingly handcrafted in Seattle. Their jewelry is comprised of crystals and semi-precious stones, ethically sourced bones, antlers, and teeth, salvaged metals, and intricate man made findings. Open the Cellar Door’s mission is to create jewelry that is both spooky and beautiful, edgy yet accessible.