Were you a necromancer in a past life? Are you currently a necromancer? Well, don't advertise that too heavily as, while we've come pretty far, working with the undead can still garner you some unwanted attention from the average citizen. Instead, subliminal advertise with these earrings made from meticulously restored 19th century coffin nails.
- Antique iron 19th century coffin nails meticulously restored
- Each nail measures approximately 3"
- Fish hook backs
- Small silver triangle attached to clasp
- Hypoallergenic, lead and nickel free
- Wipe clean with jewelry cloth
Open the Cellar Door is jewelry lovingly handcrafted in Seattle. Their jewelry is comprised of crystals and semi-precious stones, ethically sourced bones, antlers, and teeth, salvaged metals, and intricate man made findings. Open the Cellar Door’s mission is to create jewelry that is both spooky and beautiful, edgy yet accessible.