Mesmerize. Terrify. Hiss at people.
- 100% salvaged, hammered copper from Chicago, IL
- Snake ornament is 4.25 in. long, each 'head' has 3 .5 mm. hoops
- Hangs approx. 5 in. from ear
- Hypoallergenic, lead and nickel free
- Wipe clean with jewelry cloth (copper naturally turns green)
- Clean copper with lemon and salt if necessary
- Copper is detoxifying for skin and a natural oxidizer
Tony Brown hand forges jewelry from salvaged and recycled materials. Originally from Chicago, IL, he utilizes brass and copper from old mausoleums, factories, rail yards, and warehouses in the city of Big Shoulders and makes art in his adopted home of Seattle, WA.