Moon Magic - Book
From the author of Moon Spells comes a beginner’s book about the moon’s energy and how you can harness that lunar power in your everyday life.
- From new moons and eclipses to blue moons and the super moon, there are ample opportunities for the moon to influence our emotions and thoughts.
- In Moon Magic, you’ll learn how the lunar phases influence our emotions and well-being differently and how to harness that power for healing, emotional strength, and physical and mental wellness.
- Third-generation intuitive Diane Ahlquist helps guide those new to the power of the moon through lunar recipes and simple exercises, such as intention setting and moon meditation to help you capitalize on the moon’s inherent power and channel the moon’s energy whenever you need it most
- Softcover book is 8 in. tall and 6 in. wide
- 256 pages that include references, recipes, and index
Portland's most colorful, authentic, and empowering publishing house and distributor, Microcosm Publishing & Distribution is a vertically integrated publishing house that equips readers to make positive changes in their lives and in the world around them. Microcosm emphasizes skill-building, showing hidden histories, and fostering creativity through challenging conventional publishing wisdom with books and zines about DIY skills, food, bicycling, gender, self-care, and social justice. Microcosm was started by Joe Biel in his bedroom as a distro and record label in 1996 and is now among the oldest independent book publishing houses in Portland, OR. Microcosm focuses on relating the experiences of what it's like to be a marginalized person and strives to be recognized for spirit, creativity, and value. All books are printed in the U.S. on post-consumer papers, and the company doubles the industry average in number of women authors and prioritizes hiring of special needs employees. Microcosm constantly poses the question “How can we remove barriers to success for marginalized people in our industry?”